What information do we collect?
- We may collect personally identifiable information like name, telephone number, e-mail address, home or business mailing address, when you access certain areas of the Website that require registration, or if you request more information about our products or services.
- We collect information from you when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Website feature.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and may use analytics, and other tracking technologies to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We periodically operate contests and sweepstakes through the Website that will require registration or the submission of personal information.
We monitor website traffic using analytics tools, such as those offered by Google, and have enabled features that allow us to collect anonymous demographic data, such as data made available via the DoubleClick cookie. We make no attempt to merge personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information under any circumstances, and that applies to data collected from any source, such as the demographic data available by the DoubleClick cookie. We use demographic and interest reporting data to evaluate whether the content of our website is attracting our target audience. If you choose, you may opt out of providing this anonymous demographic information using tools that Google makes available, such as the Google Ads Settings or Google’s currently available opt outs for the web.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from entering a contest or promotion, responding to a survey or marketing communication, surfing the website, or using certain other Website features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used).
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Notwithstanding our efforts, the Internet and online services have inherent security risks. We cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, personal searches, and other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with regard to how you handle and disclose your personal information or any username or password that you are required to use to access services on this Website or online service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To unsubscribe from our e-mails, please select the unsubscribe link in the footer of the e-mail. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any e-mails already in production.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
We will not share any personal information about you with outside third-parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law, unless you agree otherwise as authorized by your prior written consent. California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner that we may share personal information with affiliated companies and third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To find out what and how we share such information, you may send us request using our contact form and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, if any;
- The names and addresses of the third parties who received information for their direct marketing purposes; and
- Examples of the products and services subject to the third-parties’ direct marketing programs, if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot be determined from their names.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only